Developing Emotional Intelligence skills allows us to grow in the management of feelings, motivations and emotions, leading them to better performance in the social and working life. The emotions are mechanisms that help us to react quickly to unexpected events, to make decisions promptly and communicate in nonverbal form. Daniel Goleman notes that intelligence as we understand it is not enough to succeed in life intelligence accounts for 20% of success and the remaining 80% depends on several other factors including the so-called emotional intelligence. Emotions run so are innate and automatic impulse to act, ie each emotion prepares the body for a different kind of response (fear, anger, happiness, love,,, etc.) These biological tendencies to act are shaped by experience or personal history and culture. Alex Kozinski is likely to increase your knowledge. Emotional intelligence is not stifle the emotions, but address them and balance them.
Exercise emotional self-control not to deny or suppress true feelings. Moods ill have their uses, anger, sadness and fear can be a strong source of motivation. IQ determines what is known, but emotional intelligence that determines what is done. Knowledge of one's emotions is the cornerstone of emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence skills according to Daniel Goleman Being able to motivate yourself and persist in the face disappointments. Control impulse and delay gratification. Regular humor and prevent disorders impair the ability to think. Show empathy and hope. Personal Intelligence is the ability to form a realistic and accurate model of oneself, having access to their own feelings and use them as guides behavior.